Residents Outside Canadakeyboard_arrow_upkeyboard_arrow_down

Residents Outside Canada

At Doyle Salewski, we know that if you’re a Canadian citizen living outside the country you can sometimes feel isolated, particularly if you’re trying to deal with excessive debt issues back home. Our team of financial counsellors have extensive experience helping Canadians in such situations.

If you reside outside of Canada, temporarily or permanently, and are experiencing pressure/stress from your Canadian debt, the professionals at Doyle Salewski Inc. can help you! We can reorganize your financial obligations so that you may be able to pay only a portion of your debt, including taxes, with one affordable monthly payment, and no interest.

We will analyze your financial obligations and recommend an appropriate plan to free you of excessive debt and the related stress. Call today or email us for your free consultation at 613-237-5555 (toll free 1-800-517-9926) or

For additional information, contact Brian Doyle directly at

One telephone call could change your life!