Who We Help
People of all ages and from all walks of life can end up in financial trouble. Sometimes it’s because they have little or no training in managing personal finances, but more often because they just became overwhelmed by unexpected circumstances.
If you recognize yourself in any of the following, you may be one of many like you who need financial help:
- you’re unaware of your bank balance and/or you’re using your overdraft regularly
- you’re disorganized and unaware of when your bills are due for payment
- you’re not keeping track of your spending or you’ve fallen into a pattern of borrowing from one credit source in order to pay another
- you’re using credit to finance the necessities of life (food, shelter, etc.)
- you’re increasing credit limits or obtaining new credit
- you’re being harassed by creditors and threatened with legal action
These are all indicators that you may be spending more than you earn—and suffering unnecessary debt stress. Take your first step toward securing financial freedom and contact Doyle Salewski today to find out how credit counselling services can help you: in Ottawa, 613-237-5555; out of town, toll-free 1-800-517-9926; email email@example.com.
“Couldn’t asked for a better service, all my questions were answered and my financial problems solved. Cheers to a new start!!!.”
Not sure where to start?
Doyle Salewski is here to give you options to choose your path to freedom from debt. Find the best debt relief option for you here.