Single Parents & Divorced Families
Single parents and divorced families may be dealing with a multitude of special circumstances in their finances. You are not alone if you:
- find yourself relying only on one income for your family
- have no backup plan if your income is compromised
- have no one to share expenses with
- are not receiving support payments
- are living on credit and/or have creditors harassing you
At Doyle Salewski, we’ve dealt with many unique twists and turns related to separation and divorce situations, and we’ve eliminated the burden of debt stress for many clients. Call us today for your free consultation and find out how our credit counselling services can help you, too: in Ottawa, 613-237-5555; out of town, toll-free 1-800-517-9926; email email@example.com.